Warung Babi Guling (Suckling Pig) Pak Malen is located on busy Sunset Boulevard in Seminyak, just at the turn-off a block before Raya Kerobokan (heading from Simpang Siur). It’s a typical nondescript roadside warung.
The menu is as the same as my post before at Babi Guling Candra. The plate boasted with:
- a single spicy minced pork satay,
- several small chunks of succulent pork flesh,
- a few pieces of beautifully crisp pork skin,
- some crunchy fried crackling,
- a small spiced long bean salad (Balinese vegetable salad in coconut chilli dressing), served over white steamed rice.
- a soup on the side with a few chunks of bone-gristle.
The dish was only IDR. 20,000 rupiah, plus 3,000 for the Teh Botol for the beverage. Babi Guling Pak Malen is cheap enough compared with the menu and the taste.
Babi Guling Pak Malen Detail:
- Location: Cross Road Sunset Road Kuta-Bali, In front of Kuta Point, Kuta, Bali
- Phone (for reservation): –
- Recommended menu: Pork Satay, Nasi Babi Guling Campur
- Price maximum: IDR 40,000