Telaga waja is definitely the one option for you to get wet while rushing your adrenaline and fulfill your adventurous need. with total length about to 16 kilometers, various type of streams, waterfalls, rice paddy and green lush surrounding will provide you a perfect combination for natural sight seeing.
The journey begin at Rendang Village approximately 1,5 hours trip from Kuta. First, you will be served with Balinese local welcome drinks and Balinese snacks that you can have while filling the registration and insurance forms. then get prepared with life jackets and paddles.
You will offered two ways to get in to the river; first option by using Flying Fox, you able to fly to the river side. second, by on foot thru rice paddy path.
After 2,5 hours riding strong streams you will one more time served with welcome cocktail at Finish point. Use of towel and toilet facilities are provided. After get shower, you will served with buffet lunch at natural restaurant.
It definitely worth to go and a must to do to complete your vacation in Bali. I did it three times and will definitely do it again in the near future.
For 1 pax, you must pay USD 88 to get into the water and feel the streams. But, by buying a voucher at Holiday Bali Amertha, you will get cheaper and more reasonable price, since Holiday Bali Amertha is the main working partner of Alam Bali Adventures Rafting.
Here is the deal:
What will you get?
- Air conditioned transport services
- Welcome coffee or tea and Balinese cake
- Safety approved rafting equipment
- Professional river guide. Instructed by well trained professional guides whose proficient in Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Use of towels and toilet facilities
- Buffet lunch at Natural restaurant
- USD 50,000 Insurance Coverage
What to bring?
- Rafting Outfit (short pants or swimsuit, river sandals / sport shoes)
- Sun screen
- Money for drinks in the restaurant
- If you want to purchase a picture of your rafting, please bring IDR 350,000 for CD photo.