As our first stop, we will visit Barong and Keris Dance at Batubulan village. The story of the dance is taken from our Great Holy Book "Veda" as Balinese have 2 Great Epics in It. One of them is called Mahabaratha or "a great war". Barong and Keris Dance represent an eternal fight between good spirit;Barong (mythological lion) to overcome evel spirit; Rangda (mythological monster). The dance duration is 1 hour start from 9.30 AM until 10.30.
After that we will visit for traditional art villages such as; Batubulan as a center of Batik weaving and also as a center of Stone Carving, Celuk village as a center of traditional gold and silver smith, Batuan temple as the house of fine painting and also it have an ancient temple called Batuan temple that was built on 944 AD, or you also able to stop by at Mas village for it's fine wood carving.
For lunch will be located around Ubud at local restaurant.
For those who like coffee and dare enough to try one of Bali Iconic Coffee, we can visit for Luwak Coffee and Spices Plantation. In this plantation you can try for Luwak Coffee (mongoose/civet coffee) and also other type of coffee and tea that traditionally produced in the plantation (i.e: Bali coffee, Ginger coffee and tea, chocolate coffee and tea, Ginseng coffee, lemon grass tea etc). The best of it for sure is The Coffee Luwak.
Next stop will be at Sacred Sanctuary Monkey Forest and then to Ubud Palace.
Ubud Tour Itinerary :
08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
09.30 – Barong and Keris Dance Performance
11.00 – Visit Celuk Vilage (traditional gold and silver smith)
11.30 – Visit Batuan Village for Art Painting and ancient temple
12.00 – Visit Mas village for wood carving
13.30 – Lunch in local restaurant at Ubud
15.30 – Visit coffee luwak and plantation
16.30 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest and Ubud Palace
17.00 – Back to Hotel
18.00 – Arrive at Hotel
Ubud Tour Price :
We offer two price you can choose which is Regular Tours Price and Inclusive Tours Price, Please see below the details of Ubud Tours Packages price :
Regular Tours Price :
USD 40/car (max 6 person) by 7 seater well maintained car.
The prices include : Private Car + Fuel + English Speaking Driver + Mineral Water.
Inclusive Tours Price :
Note : For Inclusive Price minimum Booking 2 Person
Includes :Private Car + Fuel + English Speaking Driver + Mineral Water + Entrance fees + Ticket for Barong and Keris dance + Lunch at Ayam Kedewatan Ibu Mangku.
Area Covered for Pick Up :
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
Please contact us for pick up in different area.
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- Regular Tours Price : is a Bali day tours price without include lunch and entrance fees, you need to pay by your own
- Inclusive Tours Price : is a Bali day tours price with include lunch and entrance fees
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, contact us if you want to request Tour Guide during the trip
- Time at tourism object is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate